Recipe by KGCOOK
These are fantastic on a steak or top a baked potatoes with them. We never have steak without these! You can use fresh or canned! All seasonings are by taste; I think this is the perfect blend but you adjust to your own.
Top Review by Jeremiah Betty Minor
OUTSTANDING. Perfect mushrooms for steak night. I hardly ever eat mushrooms but these little devine spores were a hit. I will add them to my menu on a regular basis. Thanks for posting.
- 1 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced OR
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained very well
- 3 tablespoons real butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (or 1 tsp. garlic salt)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add Worcestershire, garlic, and celery seasonings.
- mix it up well.
- Add mushrooms and toss to coat with seasoned mixture.
- For fresh mushrooms, saute to desired doneness.
- For canned mushrooms saute till hot.
- Spoon over steak or potatoes or what ever you intended them for.