Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
What can you say? It's a meatloaf recipe :)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup very thinly cut steak (filet mignon or top round)
- 1 teaspoon jamaican jerk spice
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 cup thinly sliced mushroom
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons A.1. Original Sauce
- In a mixing bowl combine beef, eggs, bread crumbs, cheese, steak, Jamaican Blend, Salt, Pepper, worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix together thoroughly.
- Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Saute mushrooms, onions, and garlic together with butter about 10 minutes over medium high heat.
- Add saute pan contents to previously prepared ingredients and mix together thoroughly.
- Mold meatloaf into a bread pan, smoothing top.
- Cover with a light coating of A1 sauce.
- Bake at 375 degrees 30-45 minutes until done.