Recipe by Michelle_My_Belle
I don't know where I picked this up. I've been doing it since I first started cooking, and it's just a great flavor for steaks. I'd suggest at least a nights worth of soaking if you have the time to. The main flavor in this marinade is the Italian mixed with the Worcestershire.
- 2 1⁄2 cups Italian dressing
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- minced onion (or onion powder) (optional)
- garlic powder (optional)
- seasoning salt (optional)
- pepper (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- This recipe is best if you beat the steaks and stab it a few times with a fork so the juice can soak into the meat.
- Mix Italian dressing and Worcestershire sauce. This is the main thing--if you would like to add more or less of either, just make sure the Worcestershire isn't overpowering the Italian dressing.
- Add minced onion, garlic powder, seasoned salt and pepper to tastes. I usually use at least a shake or two from each bottle, a little lighter on the salt and pepper then the other two, but its not a science in the recipe, just go with your tastes.