Recipe by LuuvBunny
This is a variation of a recipe I got from a book that came with my BBQ. I used strip loin steaks and it was fantastic. You don't need any steak sauce to go with it. The taste from the marinade is delicious!
Top Review by sloe cooker
OMG The Very Best Indoor Steak EVER!!! You should be walking around like a proud peacock knowing you introduced such a wonderful marinade to all your fellow zaarities. I only was able to marinade for about 2 hours, then preheated a cast iron grill skillet on medium high heat for 10 minutes. Cooked, without disurbing any of the marinade from the steak, for 6 minutes on each side to produce a just well done steak. Very juicy and tender was my T bone. Thanks so much for posting. Will be a do again soon! UPDATE: I have used this recipe sooo many times now, I buy any kind of steak on sale and use this, I crave this taste. This recipe is enjoyed 2 to 3 times a week... I can say that I enjoy this cooked inside more than I do grilled. Oh and have discovered with many times of cooking and different marinade times... that one hour marinating is as good as 24 hours, taste wise.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar or 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together and place steaks into freezer bag with marinade, preferably overnight.
- The original recipe used balsamic vinegar.Seems I never had that on hand so I just used white and listed that in the recipe, but balsamic is definitely better.