Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for grilling season. Good on chicken too.
- 354.88 ml water
- 177.44 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small onion, minced
- 59.14 ml white wine
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml mustard powder
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml red pepper flakes
- Whisk all ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined.
- Place steaks or chicken in gallon sized zip lock bag and add marinade. Seal bag tight and refrigerate a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Discard marinade and grill meat.
Thanks for posting this great marinade recipe. I cut the recipe to a third of its original size and used 5 chicken thighs. I baked them in the oven after marinating them for about 6 hours. They came out tasting just great. Made for Aussie/NZ Recipe Swap.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful recipe.<br/>This is very tasty and easy for me as I had all the ingredients on hand. The chicken came out so delicious that I'm sure I will prepare this in this way again.<br/>I prepared this with chicken during the week as a fast recipe that can be prepared in advance.<br/>A side dish I added a green salad and Oven Baked Italian Potatoes With Rosemary as the preparation it's fast and I don't need to flip the potatoes in the pan.
Aussie Swap #79: WOWZER!! This is a delicious marinade!! Tried it twice now on steak and chicken and it was phenomenal!!