Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
This is good for sirloin steak. Grill or slice steak thin to stir-fry.
- 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1 tablespoon oil (garlic ginger wok oil gives an extra pep)
- Wash and slice orange into thin slices.
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon-sized plastic bag with steak.
- Marinade in refrigerator overnight.
Delicious!!! I marinated a flank steak overnight and we all really liked the flavour of this recipe. I wouldn't change anything with this one! Made for New Kids On The Block tag game. Thanks subaruthie! :)