Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yet another marinade for steaks. I use this marinade a lot when making stir fry, also just for when I'm grilling. Dont substitute garlic salt for garlic powder or it will be too salty.
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic (optional)
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.
Wonderful marinade! Used this on a couple of very large T-bone steaks and it had a very good flavor. I would agree with the previous poster that the marinade amount is enough for 4 steaks rather than 8, at least if they're as large as mine were. Thanks for posting!
Wonderful marinade! Great taste and made from ingredients I always have. I made the full recipe and used it for two decent-sized steaks. I had plenty of marinade, but I would think it was enough for four steaks rather than 8. Thanks for posting!