Recipe by Sassy in da South
Yet another marinade for steaks. I use this marinade a lot when making stir fry, also just for when I'm grilling. Dont substitute garlic salt for garlic powder or it will be too salty.
Top Review by noway
Wonderful marinade! Used this on a couple of very large T-bone steaks and it had a very good flavor. I would agree with the previous poster that the marinade amount is enough for 4 steaks rather than 8, at least if they're as large as mine were. Thanks for posting!
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon instant minced garlic (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, basil, parsley, and pepper in a blender.
- Add hot pepper sauce and garlic, if desired. Blend on high speed for 30 seconds until thoroughly mixed.
- Pour marinade over desired type of meat. Cover, and refrigerate for up to 8 hours. Cook meat as desired.