Prep 2 hrs
Cook 8 mins
Moist and very tender...
Make and share this Steak Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 4 large steaks (I use 1/2 inch Rib eyes)
- 1⁄2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- Marinate Steaks for 2 hours at room temperature or overnight in the fridge.
- (Drain steaks but do not rinse)
- Grill or broil Steaks. ( We cook our steaks for about 4 minutes on each side, but we like them rare, so adjust cooking time to your own preference ) Enjoy!
My Husband and I loved this recipe. We marinated 3 filet mignon's for 1 hour and 30 minutes. Then broiled them. They were delicious and very tender !!! Thank you for the recipe.
This was a delicious marinade for steak! I let our steaks marinade for 5 hours and the flavor was great. Thanks for sharing!
Great marinade. I left my steak in it for 8 hours. So easy and gives a zesty flavor without detracting from the natural beefy taste. Will use it again Thanks Donna Lucadoo for tuning me on to this recipe