Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
The flavors in this marinade are incredible. If you want, you can just marinate whole steaks instead if not making kabobs.
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium is okay
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 garlic clove, crushed and minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 12 -16 ounces sirloin steaks, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and add your sirloin steak cubes to marinate for up to 2 hours.
- Place meat on skewers and grill approximately 10-15 minutes or until desired doneness.