Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Famous Family Favorites Community cookbook. The recipe was submitted by Jo Warren. Chuck steak can be use in place of the round steak.
- 4 -6 round steaks (2 inches thick slice round steaks)
- 1 cup spaghetti
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil
- Can use broiler or grill.
- Combine and simmer for 2 minutes the sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard and basil.
- Moisten meat with water.
- Sprinkle sauce over entire surface of meat (no salt).
- Pierce meat with long prong fork and repeat sauce on other side, turning every 15 minutes.
- Continue brushing with sauce during entire cooking.
- Takes 1 hour.