1/1 Photo of Steak House Juicy Lucy
Chef #1196656's Note:
An idea from some local restaurants and added a few ingredients to this delicious burger. The steak sauce and steak seasoning really makes this combination special.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat Grill or Grill Pan to a medium heat.
- 2Place the beef into a large mixing bowl and then add onion, A.1. sauce, and all of the seasonings to the meat.
- 3Mix the ingredients together well.
- 4You will then want to slice the cheese into small slices. Then make six thin even patties and then form an indentation for the cheese in the middle of three of the patties.
- 5Add the cheese to the three indented patties and cover with the other three remaining patties, surrounding all of the cheese with meat and clamp the edges together, you will now have three large patties instead of six with cheese in the middle of them.
- 6Place the patties on the grill or grill pan and cook the first side for 5 minutes.
- 7Flip the burger over and grill for an additional 5 minutes, you may repeat these steps to each side for a more well done burger depending on your preferences.
- 8Place the burgers on a sesame bun and add your favorite condiments.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak House Juicy Lucy
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 516.2
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 115.0 mg
- Sodium 490.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning