1/2 Photos of Steak House Au Gratin Potatoes
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 5 mins
My mom gave me this recipe which she got from another website. I haven't tried these yet but they sounded terrific.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease one 9x13 inch baking pan with butter.
- 3Spread potatoes evenly in the pan.
- 4Whisk together heavy cream, milk, garlic, flour, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
- 5Pour cream mixture over the potatoes.
- 6Cover with foil.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, then remove the foil.
- 8Continue baking until the potatoes are easily pierced with a fork, about 40 minutes.
- 9Remove potatoes from the oven and sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top. Return to oven and bake until the cheese is melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak House Au Gratin Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.8
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.8 g
- Cholesterol 82.0 mg
- Sodium 165.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 8.7 g