Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This dish can stretch 2 rib eye steaks to feed 4 people. Made it from my best memory of Japanese Steak house with my own flair thrown in. I served this with hash brown casserole the family loved it. Doesn't take long to make at all!
- 2 rib eye steaks, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 6 white button mushrooms, sliced thin (but not paper thin)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon cavendar's all purpose Greek seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- In cast iron skillet get pan very hot and add butter and mushrooms.
- When mushrooms are starting to turn brown, turn down heat to med-high; add onions and cook 2 minutes.
- Add steak pieces and season ingredients with Cavendar's and garlic powder.
- Cook until steak is done to desired taste of doneness.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice and stir until a "thickish" sauce forms in pan and all ingredients are coated well.