So simple, it is almost criminal. Every time I make this steak for my husband, he nearly cries in delight. If you don't have the McCormick Montreal Steak Seasoning, please don't bother with this recipe (I buy the huge containers at Sam's. You can also make your own, but be sure and use sea salt).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 -4 pieces sirloin (not pre-frozen, fresh is best!) or 3 -4 pieces rib eye (not pre-frozen, fresh is best!)
- 4 -5 teaspoons mccormick steak seasoning
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1Sprinkle seasoning over both sides of steak (if you are using a very thin cut, only sprinkle one side.
- 2Heat up oil in a med-high skillet, cook on each side until desired doneness (I prefer a thin line of red to maintain flavor).
- 3Remove steaks to plate lined with paper towels. Be careful not to overcook!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Heaven
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: