Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great use for that left over steak! (This is so good, just make a steak so you can make this!)
- 1⁄2 lb cooked steak
- 1 (12 ounce) bag hash browns (simply potatoes)
- 6 -8 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 1⁄2 green pepper, diced
- tortillas (optional) or cheese (optional) or avocados (optional) or salsa (optional) or sour cream, etc (optional)
- Cook the hashbrowns according to directions.
- When they are almost ready, add in the eggs, steak, onion & peppers, & salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve as is or on a tortilla. Top with cheese, salsa, etc.
- Make this your own! If love hashbrowns, use the whole bag-if not, just use a little! Love spice-add some chopped jalopenos! Counting calories-skip the cheese, use eggbeaters instead!
- There is no right or wrong-just tasty food!
- You can put this in tortillas & use some cling wrap to wrap them up & freeze them! Just microwave till hot & enjoy anytime!
- Great for dinner, breakfast, or anytime inbetween!