1/4 Photos of Steak Hache Avec Oeufs a Cheval (Hamburgers W/ Eggs on Horseback
"Hamburgers with "Eggs on Horseback" - Hamburgers served with Fried Eggs. I had these at a bistro in Paris and loved them! Very Low Carb!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle the patties with salt and pepper and grill the hamburgers; Transfer the patties to a warmed platter and start the eggs.
- 2Heat 4 teaspoons of butter in a skillet and carefully break the eggs and cook them sunny side up until the whites are firm. Remove from the skillet and place one egg on each pattie.
- 3Sprinkle the eggs with salt and pepper;.
- 4Arrange the anchovies (if desired) on top of the eggs.
- 5Heat 4 tablespoons in a skillet; When it gets foamy, add the capers and parsley.
- 6When the butter just starts to brown, pour equal amounts of the sauce over each egg/pattie and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Hache Avec Oeufs a Cheval (Hamburgers W/ Eggs on Horseback
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 579.3
- Calories from Fat 413
- Total Fat 45.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 366.0 mg
- Sodium 396.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 39.1 g