Recipe by Kitchen Witch Steph
Have you heard of Henry Jones? They say save the bones for Henry Jones because Henry don't eat no meat. Well, I think Henry would love this so much that he would start eating his meat! It is the steak recipe I turn to over and over again because it offers EASY prep and tremendous flavor. Try this today, you will be thrilled with the results. You can use it on rib eyes, t-bones, porterhouses, and sirloins. I made a large batch of to keep on hand in a spice jar in the cupboard....even faster now! This is a slight adaptation of Steak Rub/Marinade
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger (recommend Penzey's)
- 1 teaspoon garlic and herb seasoning (recommend Penzey's Foxpoint)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt (I use Morton's)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients together. (I place mine in a small spice jar)
- Sprinkle the first side of 3-4 steaks with 1 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Follow by lightly sprinkling with the spice mixture.
- Flip steaks and repeat last two steps.
- Let steaks sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Pop them on a preheated grill and cook to desired doneness.