Recipe by Chef DEEdeeCOOK
Mouth watering tenderized round steak, seasoned perfectly with chef deedee's special seasons. Cooked in long lengths and can also be dipped in hot salsa and ranch dressing ...great for holidays and appetizers as well as just eaten by candle lite for a classy dinner for guest and family along with your side dishes. Quick and easy! No spending all day in the kitchen.
Top Review by Terri Newell
My son [age 16] made these last night, and I think he used too much flour. They were quite doughy after frying. The flavor was good, though, so next time I'll help him with the flouring part.
- 3 large tenderized round steaks
- 2 cups flour
- seasoning salt (prefer lowerys)
- steak seasoning (prefer grill mates McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning.)
- garlic pepper seasoning, seasoning. (in grinder)
Directions See How It's Made
- Get your skillet hot before putting your steaks into pan. Add just enough oil to cover bottom. They must sizzle just a little bit as you put them into skillet, enough to sear seasoning into steak.
- Cut your steak into long lengths (one to two inches wide).
- Dip them into flour, pressing and rolling flour into steak.
- Place steak into skillet(must sizzle).
- Very "lightly" sprinkle on seasoning.
- Do not over salt. Put seasoning in the palm of your hand and sprinkle on. Do not use from seasoning container.
- Let cook till steak is lightly brown.
- Turn over and sear seasonings into steak.
- Cook till lightly brown and cooked all the way thru.
- Place on steak platter garnished with parsley or place your favorite dip in the center.