Prep 2 hrs
Cook 10 mins
another summer favorite
- 1 lb boneless sirloin
- 3⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 8 (7 inch) flour tortillas, heated
- 1 large red pepper, halved
- 1 large yellow pepper, halved
- 4 red onions, slices
- 1 small yellow squash, cut lengthwise
- 1 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (optional)
- place meat in large plastic bag -- add salsa, lime juice, oil, tequila and garlic -- close bag securely -- turn to combine all ingredients.and coat meat.
- add vegetables and turn to marinate in refrigerator at least 2 hours --.
- remove meat and vegetables from marinade.
- grill beef and vegetables 5 minutes per side --.
- remove meat to carving board.
- slice into thin strips -- and then cook vegetables till tender crisp.
- slice peppers into thin strips --.
- to serve, divide beef and vegetables into tortillas.heat remaining marinade to a complete boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- serve over beef and vegetables --.
- sprinkle with cheese and serve with sour cream if desired -- .