1/3 Photos of Steak Fajitas Corona
2 hrs 25 mins
Mami J's Note:
The beer makes these fajitas super tender. You could substitute chicken for the beef. I've never tried this with shrimp, but if you do let me know! Also, for added color use different colored bell peppers. For a truly Mexican dish add a sliced fresh jalapeno chilie. Prep time is marinating time. I don't know how many oz. in a bottle of Corona so it's just a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season the meat with salt and pepper. Place in a non-reactive dish and add enough beer to coat the meat (drink the remaining beer). Let marinate at least 2 hours but no more than
- 2Drain the meat very well and discard the marinade.
- 3Heat a large skillet or griddle. Add the oil and heat thoroughly. Add the meat and brown on one side.
- 4Turn over and add the onion; cook for a minute. Lower heat to medium and add the bell pepper; cook until the bell pepper is tender.
- 5Add the tomato and the lime juice. Check seasoning and adjust to taste.
- 6Cook until meat is done and vegetables are tender.
- 7Serve with tortillas, beans and salsa or guacamole (or both).
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Fajitas Corona
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 488.8
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 85.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 32.9 g