Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 mins
We like to top these yummy fajitas with sour cream and chopped black olives.
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup salsa
- 5 8-inch flour tortillas, warmed
- Brown steak in oil; drain.
- Add green pepper, onion, garlic, chili powder, oregano and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add salsa; cook for 3 more minutes.
- Spoon 3/4 cup down center of each tortilla.
- Roll over and serve.
I love these no sour cream and olives though. They are very easy to prepare and taste nicer if the meat is tender. If the meat is too tuff they become hard to eat.
These were very good. I added green and yellow bell peppers and red onions. I made these last night after working late. It was super easy to prepare. Thanks for posting!
I made this a couple of weeks ago and both my husband and kids were raving about how good it was. Thanks!