Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Grilled Steak & Bell Peppers tossed in a creamy salsa and rolled up, then smothered in more creamy salsa and cheese. Yum!
- 1 green pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1⁄2 large onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tablespoons simply organic fajita seasoning mix
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 12 all natural burrito-size flour tortillas
- 3 cups sliced grilled flank steaks
- 1 1⁄2 cups fresh salsa
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Heat skillet on Medium/high. Add 1 tbsp canola oil. Once hot, add garlic and stir frequently until lightly browned. Add onions and continue to sauté.
- In large mixing bowl, Add fajita mix to 2T. warm water and 2 t. canola oil. Whisk contents together. Add in peppers and coat peppers entirely with fajita mixture/sauce. Salt and Pepper the mixture (eyeball it). Once coated, add to sautéed onions. Sauté peppers until tender (not mushy). Add more salt and pepper.
- In another large mixing bowl, mix together 3/4 cups salsa with 3/4 cups sour cream. Add in steak coat completely. Add 1/2 cup cheese and continue to mix. Add in pepper mixture. Mix all ingredients until completely coated.
- Spray 9x13 (or 2 8x8) pan with cooking spray. Heap 4 spoonfuls of filling mix into each tortilla. Roll tightly and place towards edge of pan, seam side down. Once pan is filled with enchiladas, mix together remaining 3/4 cup salsa with 3/4 cup sour cream. Pour over top of enchiladas. Sprinkle remaining 1 1/2 cup cheese on top. *.
- Put in oven uncovered. Bake for 25-30 mins, or until tortillas are browned and cheese is completely melted/browned on top.