Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I had some leftover steak that we had made into fajitas using onion, red and yellow pepper, salt and pepper. I had some leftover fajita filling so I used that for this recipe.
- 236.59 ml thinly sliced leftover steak
- 236.59 ml sauteed red and orange bell pepper
- 236.59 ml sauteed onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 59.14 ml monterey jack cheese
- 14.79 ml fresh chives
- In your pan add in the steak, peppers and onion till just heated through.
- Pour beaten eggs on top. I used a non-stick pan. If you don't use one, make sure to butter it first.
- Put a lid on the pan so that the eggs cook all the way through without having to flip it. This will take about 5 minutes or so on a higher low setting.
- Turn out onto plate and top with cheese and fresh chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.