Recipe by mandikaake
I had some leftover steak that we had made into fajitas using onion, red and yellow pepper, salt and pepper. I had some leftover fajita filling so I used that for this recipe.
- 1 cup thinly sliced leftover steak
- 1 cup sauteed red and orange bell pepper
- 1 cup sauteed onion
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
Directions See How It's Made
- In your pan add in the steak, peppers and onion till just heated through.
- Pour beaten eggs on top. I used a non-stick pan. If you don't use one, make sure to butter it first.
- Put a lid on the pan so that the eggs cook all the way through without having to flip it. This will take about 5 minutes or so on a higher low setting.
- Turn out onto plate and top with cheese and fresh chopped chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.