Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
We have something similar at local italian steakhouses. I have come up with this on my own and we love it. I serve in little dishes along side of grilled steak. This is my husbands favorite meal.
- Mix soy sauce, water, brown sugar and cr.
- Microwave on med power until warm.
- Stir to dissolve brown sugar.
- Add melted butter.
- Stir well.
- Serve in individual ramekins along side a grilled steak.
- If serving to guests and for a nicer presentation, use clarified butter.