Recipe by Cookiegirlandi
We have something similar at local italian steakhouses. I have come up with this on my own and we love it. I serve in little dishes along side of grilled steak. This is my husbands favorite meal.
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup soy sauce
- 10 tablespoons water
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soy sauce, water, brown sugar and cr.
- Microwave on med power until warm.
- Stir to dissolve brown sugar.
- Add melted butter.
- Stir well.
- Serve in individual ramekins along side a grilled steak.
- If serving to guests and for a nicer presentation, use clarified butter.