Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
dip slices of toasted bread into a sauce before topping them with sizzling steak pieces.
- 6 slices French bread, cut 1 1/2 inched thick
- 6 pieces beef sirloin steaks, cut 1/4 inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons bottled steak sauce
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onions, with tops
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat broiler.
- Toast french bread in broiler.
- Preheat griddle or electric skillet to 400, grease lightly with shortening.
- Grill steak on griddle 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- In small saucepan combine butter, water, steak sauce, green onion, worcestershier sauce,and salt; heat through.
- Dip toast slices in sauce; place on serving plate.
- Top each slice toast with grilled sirloin steak piece.
- Spoon remaining sauce on top.