Recipe by Air Force Mama
Adapted from Terry Shackelford
Top Review by Ryan C.
If you're considering trying this, don't bother. The steak was WAY overcooked, and I had to put the potatoes in the microwave to finish cooking them. The corn was good, at least. I used fresh corn on the cob. I'm glad I didn't try the frozen.<br/><br/>My biggest regret was that I waited 6 hours for something I could have done in a half-hour, and it would have been much better. That time would be better spent letting the steaks marinate. Sorry, I love a crockpot, but this is just not good.
- 4 small petite sirlion steaks
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce or 1⁄2 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 4 baking potatoes
- 4 corn on the cob
- aluminum foil
- canola oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Place steaks on bottom of crock pot. Pour steak sauce over top.
- Take a layer of foil, spray it with canola oil and set oil-side down on steaks.
- Wrap potatoes in foil, set them on top of steaks.
- If using frozen corn, wrap individually in foil, set along side of potatoes.
- Set on LOW for 6 hours.