Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mom has made this recipe as long as I have been alive. It tastes SOOOOOO good, I promise you.
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, cut into 8 slices or 1 lb delmonico rib eye steak (can be used in this recipe.)
- Cook& stir mushrooms, onion, garlic, salt, lemon juice& Worcestershire sauce in ¼ cup butter until mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in parsley; keep sauce warm.
- Melt 2 Tbsp.
- Butter in skillet; turning once, cook tenderloin slices over medium-high heat to medium doneness, about 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with mushroom-butter sauce.
Delicious. The sauce is a real winner, and it could probably be used to make even lesser cuts of meat stand out. Hats off to your mom for coming up with it and you for posting it, TexasKelly.
My family loved it, definately a keeper! thanks Texas Kelly
So Delicious. I used chicken instead of beef, but will definitely cook again using beef. I also doubled the sauce and sopped the juice with biscuits.