1/2 Photos of Steak Diane
Sassy Syrah's Note:
This comes from a Family Circle Cookbook. I have made a few changes. It works well if you add mushrooms or dijon mustard to the sauce...Serve with potatoes and salad. This is one of my darling's favourites.. You should have all the sauce ingredients ready before you start.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim meat off fat, and pound to even thinness.
- 2Melt half of the butter in a frypan over a medium heat.
- 3Add steak, and cook turning once only to desired doneness.
- 4Add extra butter to pan.
- 5Cook onions and garlic over low heat, until softened, around 3 mins.
- 6Add Worcester sauce and brandy, scraping up black bits from steak.
- 7Add cream, stir through and simmer for five mins.
- 8Do not boil.
- 9Return steaks to pan and coat with sauce.
- 10Serve immediately.
- 11Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Diane
Serving Size: 1 (73 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.5
- Calories from Fat 435
- Total Fat 48.3 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 26.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: