Recipe by MizzNezz
This one's a truly memorable dinner without a lot of time spent in the kitchen.
Top Review by Terri F.
This was truly delicious! I used tenderloins for the steak, cut a little thicker, so I browned them first before starting the sauce process. The only thing I would do differently next time is to double the amount of sauce, my husband liked it so much he was dipping his bread in it to get every last drop! :o) Thanks for a great recipe, Inez. This one will get lots of use!
- 4 rib eye steaks (1/2 in)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 3 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 T butter in skillet,stir in onions and mustard.
- Add steaks.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- To skillet, add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and remaining 2 T butter.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and chives.
- Pour over steaks.