Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This one's a truly memorable dinner without a lot of time spent in the kitchen.
Make and share this Steak Diane recipe from Food.com.
- 4 rib eye steaks (1/2 in)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 3 teaspoons green onions, chopped
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 T butter in skillet,stir in onions and mustard.
- Add steaks.
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- To skillet, add lemon juice, worcestershire sauce, and remaining 2 T butter.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Add parsley and chives.
- Pour over steaks.
This was truly delicious! I used tenderloins for the steak, cut a little thicker, so I browned them first before starting the sauce process. The only thing I would do differently next time is to double the amount of sauce, my husband liked it so much he was dipping his bread in it to get every last drop! :o) Thanks for a great recipe, Inez. This one will get lots of use!
This was really good. I did need to cook my steak more then three minutes - about 6 on each side (I like my steak well done). I also left the drippings from the steak in the frying pan for the sauce and it gave it such a great flavour! The steak was very tender and juicy. Will make this again! (maybe even with chicken)
This is EXCELLENT and might be my favorite zaar recipe yet! The flavor is so incredible and the meat comes out very tender. We LOVED this recipe! I didn't make a single change to the recipe because there is no way you could make this better. I served it with some garlic mashed potatoes and a nice green salad. I urge everyone to try this, you will not be disappointed. Thanks so much for posting Inez!