Recipe by Joy1996
This recipe really is better with the Tabasco added!
Top Review by pahealthymom
This was a really good, hearty, comfort type food. I served it over rice and it was a huge hit with my family. It was also super easy to make. I did let it simmer for about an hour or so, just to let the meat get nice and tender. Thanks for the recipe!
- 453.59 g round steaks or 453.59 g sirloin steak
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 453.59 g can diced tomatoes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 113.39 g jar sliced mushrooms
- 2.46 ml Tabasco sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut and trim steak into bite-sized pieces; brown in skillet over medium heat in 2T oil.
- Add diced celery, green pepper, tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, worcestershire and tabasco.
- Simmer over low heat for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until meat is tender.
- Serve over hot cooked rice or noodles.