1/1 Photo of Steak Caesar Salad
Mama's Kitchen (Hope)'s Note:
Fast and YUM! 15 minutes takes that prepackaged salad from plain old plain old to WOW in no time! Ok, ok--so WHO's the ROCK STAR NOW?? YOU are! Zaar's program will not take Caesar salad kit so I have listed it as lettuce BUT know that you need the bagged Caesar Salad kit. Now, go be a Rock star! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb top sirloin steaks, cut 1-inch thick or 16 ounces fully cooked beef, strips or 16 ounces cooked beef steaks, aka leftover steak
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- salt, to taste
- 10 ounces complete caesar salad in a bag
- parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1Trim fat from steak. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- 2Combine beef, garlic, oil and pepper. Toss to coat. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
- 3Add beef (half at a time) and stir-fry 1-2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. (Do not overcook.) Steak can also be grilled whole then sliced. Leftover steak works great here too!
- 4Remove from skillet. Season with salt as desired. Note: *To substitute the fully cooked beef strips or leftover steak just heat them up and continue with the next steps*.
- 5In large bowl, combine beef with lettuce and dressing from salad kit. Toss lightly.
- 6Sprinkle with croutons from kit and parmesan cheese, if desired. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Caesar Salad
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 79.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
complete caesar salad in a bag