Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
From Quick Cooking.
- 2 (1 lb) flank steaks
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 10 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped seeded plum tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- Cut steaks in half; rub with taco seasoning. Place in a slow cooker coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with onion, chilies and vinegar. Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until meat is tender. Remove steaks and cool slightly; shred meat with two forks. (Turn to page 51 for a tip on shredding meat.) Return to slow cooker; heat through. Spoon about 1/2 cup meat mixture down the center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, tomato and sour cream. Fold ends and sides over filling.