Recipe by mariposa13
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 549 calories, 59g fat, 4 net carbs, 31g fat, 169g cholesterol, 1301mg sodium
- 907.18 g round cubed pan steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 198.44 g can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3.69 ml kosher salt
- 3.69 ml black pepper
- 113.39 g sandwhich pepperoni, cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 10 thin slices)
- 226.79 g thinly sliced provolone cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients, except the provolone, to the crockpot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Before serving, stir well. Ladle into individual bowls, top with some of the provolone, then add a little of the cooking juices to melt the cheese.