Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
From The Everyday Low Carb Slow Cooker Cookbook. Per Serving: 549 calories, 59g fat, 4 net carbs, 31g fat, 169g cholesterol, 1301mg sodium
- 2 lbs round cubed pan steak, cut into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 lb sandwhich pepperoni, cut into 1/2-inch strips (about 10 thin slices)
- 8 ounces thinly sliced provolone cheese
- Add all ingredients, except the provolone, to the crockpot and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Before serving, stir well. Ladle into individual bowls, top with some of the provolone, then add a little of the cooking juices to melt the cheese.