Recipe by mickeydownunder
Snipped it from magazine long time ago, It's D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S! HOPE you say so! Quick, simple, easy to do, HOPE you enjoy it with your family too! I've changed recipe just a tad, WHEN you make it, you'll be GLAD you HAD!
- 1 kg steak, for casseroles
- 2 sweet potatoes (Kumera)
- 2 white potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups beef stock
- 1 (425 g) canstoneless black cherries
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in pan and add slices onion, cubed steak and curry powder.
- Cook over HIGH heat until lightly brown.
- ADD Stock, cover and reduce heat.
- SIMMER for 1 hour in oven at 150degress C (LOW)/300 F, stirring occasionally.
- Then ADD potatoes (Peeled and cubed) and 1/2 cup water.
- Stir in and allow to simmer for about 20 - 30 minutes and OR until meat and vegtables are tender.
- When ready, stir DRAINED cherries through.
- When ready, can also add small, drained pieces of pineapple and top with coconut flakes.