Recipe by Meredith .F
From Rachael Ray Magazine...A recipe submitted by Bethanny from the Real Housewives of NYC. Sounds easy & yummy!
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs New York strip steaks
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 multigrain baguette, sliced 1/2 inch thick and toasted
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the steaks and cook for 4 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
- Let stand for at least 15 minutes, then slice 1/4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, horseradish, mustard and remaining 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt.
- Spread a thin layer of the horseradish sauce on each toasted bread slice, then top with a piece of steak, more horseradish sauce and the parsley.