- 1 1⁄2 lbs cube steaks or 1 1⁄2 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into narrow strips
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced
- 1 (16 ounce) can canned tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen French-cut green beans, thawed and drained or 1 (16 ounce) can French style green beans, drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Season the meat with the salt and pepper and coat with the flour.
- Brown in oil in a large skillet.
- While the meat is browning, slice the onion and green pepper into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into a 9x12" pan and bake, uncovered for 40 minutes.