Prep 2 hrs
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Steak and Vegetable Skewers With Soy-Ginger Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 1133.98 g steak, 1 inch thick, cut into cubes (any kind, we use flank or sirloin)
- 3 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 onions, cut into 1-inch wedges
- 6 skewers (if using wood skewers, soak in water)
- 236.59 ml soy sauce
- 236.59 ml vegetable oil
- 118.29 ml brown sugar
- 44.37 ml ground ginger
- 17.25 ml garlic salt
- 9.85 ml lemon juice
- 3.69 ml black pepper
- Combine marinade ingredients and mix well. Cut onions and peppers into 1-inch pieces. Cut steak into 1-inch cubes. Divide marinade in half and marinate the vegetables and meat in separate gallon-size bags for 2 hours. Remove vegetables and meat from marinade. Place steak, onions, and peppers on the skewer while alternating varieties.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling. Grill kabobs over coals (approximately 450°-500°F) for 4-5 minutes on each side. Remove from grill and serve.
I made this tonight but with chicken,squash, zucchini, mushrooms and peppers and it was really good next time though I will use a little less ginger cause the ginger is pretty strong to me thanks for posting this recipe