Ripped out of a magazine, just not sure which!?# :-/
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2In a medium skillet, heat 2 tbsp olive oil over medium-high heat; add the onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- 3Add the mushrooms and cook until softened, about 5 minutes; season with salt and pepper.
- 4Fill the tomatoes with the mushroom mixture; transfer to an 8-inch square baking dish.
- 5Pack down the filling, crack 1 egg on top of each and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Bake until the egg whites are just opaque, 20 to 25 minutes. Sprinkle with the parsley.
- 7Meanwhile, preheat an oiled grill pan to medium-high heat.
- 8Season the steak with salt and pepper and grill, turning halfway through, for 12 to 14 minutes for medium-rare.
- 9Transfer to a cutting board and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 10In a salad bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and remaining 1 tbsp olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
- 11Add the watercress and toss.
- 12Serve alongside the steak and tomato-baked eggs.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Tomato-Baked Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (388 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.7
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 263.2 mg
- Sodium 145.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 32.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: