Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 lb medium shrimp or 1⁄2 lb large shrimp
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom (stems removed)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 2 green chilies (stem removed, split in half down the length, deseeded, and cut in 1" - 1 1/2" chunks)
- In a large glass bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and green onions.
- Gradually whisk in oil and beat until throughly mixed.
- Cut flank steak across grain on a diagonal, yielding very thin strips.
- Add the slices to the bowl with the marinade and stir to coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (stirring several times to recoat meat).
- One hour before grilling add the shrimp, mushrooms, chiles and tomatoes to the steak, mix gently to coat all.
- Cover and return to refrigerator.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Thread steak, tomatoes, shrimp, chiles and mushrooms on skewers.
- Brush with any remaining marinade.
- Grill 3-4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
What a delicious recipe! Great flavor, easy to make and it has a nice kick to it as well. Yummy! We will be making this again. It was gobbled up before I could remember to grab the camera for a picture :) Thanks for sharing this tasty recipe!