My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped finely
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 lbs flank steaks
- 1/2 lb medium shrimp or 1/2 lb large shrimp
- 1/2 lb mushroom (stems removed)
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 2 green chilies (stem removed, split in half down the length, deseeded, and cut in 1" - 1 1/2" chunks)
- 1In a large glass bowl, combine soy sauce, honey, vinegar, garlic, ginger and green onions.
- 2Gradually whisk in oil and beat until throughly mixed.
- 3Cut flank steak across grain on a diagonal, yielding very thin strips.
- 4Add the slices to the bowl with the marinade and stir to coat well.
- 5Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight (stirring several times to recoat meat).
- 6One hour before grilling add the shrimp, mushrooms, chiles and tomatoes to the steak, mix gently to coat all.
- 7Cover and return to refrigerator.
- 8Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- 9Thread steak, tomatoes, shrimp, chiles and mushrooms on skewers.
- 10Brush with any remaining marinade.
- 11Grill 3-4 minutes per side, or to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Shrimp Skewers with a Bite
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 752.0
- Calories from Fat 467
- Total Fat 51.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 156.1 mg
- Sodium 1189.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 15.6 g
- Protein 52.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: