I found this on the web. I made a couple of minor additions to this, but the flavor is outstanding for burgers and fries. Amazing how juicy the burgers are when you add just a bit of olive oil before forming them!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- 2Add the sugar, paprika, and turmeric.
- 3Stir the mixture gently until all seasonings are thoroughly mixed.
- 4Add a teaspoon of olive or other oil to the ground beef when combining the seasoned salt to incorporate it into the burgers.
- 5Use sparingly. 2 - 3 tablespoons for 2lbs of ground beef. Keep a jar handy to store for future use.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Shake Copy Cat Recipe - Seasoning
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 9.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2326.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.1 g