Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the web. I made a couple of minor additions to this, but the flavor is outstanding for burgers and fries. Amazing how juicy the burgers are when you add just a bit of olive oil before forming them!
- 59.16 ml salt (I use kosher coarse, adjust accordingly to taste)
- 14.79 ml black pepper
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 9.85 ml sugar
- 1.23 ml smoked paprika
- 1.23 ml turmeric
- 4.92 ml dried parsley flakes
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add the sugar, paprika, and turmeric.
- Stir the mixture gently until all seasonings are thoroughly mixed.
- Add a teaspoon of olive or other oil to the ground beef when combining the seasoned salt to incorporate it into the burgers.
- Use sparingly. 2 - 3 tablespoons for 2lbs of ground beef. Keep a jar handy to store for future use.