Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on the web. I made a couple of minor additions to this, but the flavor is outstanding for burgers and fries. Amazing how juicy the burgers are when you add just a bit of olive oil before forming them!
- 4 tablespoons salt (I use kosher coarse, adjust accordingly to taste)
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Add the sugar, paprika, and turmeric.
- Stir the mixture gently until all seasonings are thoroughly mixed.
- Add a teaspoon of olive or other oil to the ground beef when combining the seasoned salt to incorporate it into the burgers.
- Use sparingly. 2 - 3 tablespoons for 2lbs of ground beef. Keep a jar handy to store for future use.