Steak and Salsa Tortillas
- Heat oven to 250 degrees. Wrap tortillas in 1 piece aluminum foil; place in oven.
- Heat oil in cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add steak and cook covered 5 minutes. Turn steak, sprinkle with 1/4 t. salt and increase heat to high. Cook covered 5 minutes. Remove meat to cutting board and let stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sour cream, scallions, cumin, 1/4 t. salt, and pepper.
- Thinly slice beef.
- Heat taco sauce in skillet until hot. Add beef. Spoon sauce over meat; sprinkle with cheese. Heat until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- To serve steak, spoon meat mixture onto tortillas; top with dollop of sour cream Fold tortillas and serve.