Recipe by Vino Girl
From Kraft. Saving this one for my husband, who thought it looked good.
Top Review by AllergyGirl
One thing I would change for sure is the prep time. All the chopping takes at least 30 minutes. I was also disappointed by how bland this meal was. Everyone in my family ended up adding something to theirs to make it taste better (ketchup, BBQ sauce, soy sauce, etc.). Perhaps marinating the meat would make a difference?
- 1 lb boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 cups potatoes, cubed
- 2 cups carrots, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups onions, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinaigrette (homemade or bottled)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and stir meat in oil in skillet on high heat 2 minutes or until browned.
- Remove from skillet; set aside.
- Add potatoes, carrots and water to skillet. Bring to boil; cover.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 20 minute or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions, dressing and meat; cook and stir on high heat 5 minute or until heated through.