9 hrs 45 mins
9 hrs 30 mins
This soup is great with Homemade french bread! Excellent for those cold winter nights right around the corner!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb boneless beef round steak
- 1 lb small red potatoes, cut in 1/2-inch slices
- 1 stalk celery, chopped (1 cup)
- 2 medium carrots, chopped (1 cup)
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) jar mushroom
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1Trim excess fat from beef.
- 2Cut beef into 1x1/4 inch pieces.
- 3Mix beef and remaining ingredients except water and flour in 5-quart Crock Pot slow cooker.
- 4Cover and cook on low heat setting for 8-9 hours or until beef and vegetables are tender.
- 5Mix water and flour.
- 6Gradually stir flour mixture into soup until blended.
- 7Cover and cook on high heat setting about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (337 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.0
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 971.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g