Recipe by patty...
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry....Super easy...Super tasty...Super satisfying....enjoy!!
- 566.99 g package Simply Potatoes (diced potatoes with onion)
- 453.59 g sirloin steak (sliced thin)
- 35.43 g package burrito seasoning mix
- 4-6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese (or your favortite)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare Simply Potatoes according to package until browned.
- Remove potatoes from pan and set aside.
- Add steak strips to pan stir and cook until done, approximately 7 minutes over medium heat.
- Add Burrito seasoning packet according to directions.
- When thickened and right before serving return potatoes to pan and heat through.
- Fill tortilla shells with filling, top with cheese and wrap burrito style.