5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry....Super easy...Super tasty...Super satisfying....enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes (diced potatoes with onion)
- 1 lb sirloin steak (sliced thin)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package burrito seasoning mix
- 4 -6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (or your favortite)
- 1Prepare Simply Potatoes according to package until browned.
- 2Remove potatoes from pan and set aside.
- 3Add steak strips to pan stir and cook until done, approximately 7 minutes over medium heat.
- 4Add Burrito seasoning packet according to directions.
- 5When thickened and right before serving return potatoes to pan and heat through.
- 6Fill tortilla shells with filling, top with cheese and wrap burrito style.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak and Potato Burrito #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 560.1
- Calories from Fat 262
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.0 g
- Cholesterol 114.7 mg
- Sodium 679.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 35.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
burrito seasoning mix