Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy and quick lunch for 2
- 2 sweet red pepper rings
- 2 sweet green pepper rings
- 1 small onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 slices sandwich steaks
- 2 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 kaiser rolls, split
- In a large skillet, cook and stir pepper rings and onion rings in butter until crisp tender; remove from skillet.
- In same skillet, cook each sandwich steak as directed on package.
- Fold each steak in half crosswise.
- Top each folded steak with cheese slice.
- Cover skillet; cook over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Place each steak on bottom half of roll; top each with pepper and onion rings.
- Replace top half.