- 2 lbs round steaks, pounded thin
- 2 onions, cut up
- 2 tablespoons oil
- garlic powder
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) pkge. medium noodles, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onions in oil.
- Cut steaks into halves if large.
- Season with salt and garlic powder on both sides of steak.
- Brown on both sides on medium light.
- Cover and cook for 1 to 1 1/4 hour on low heat or until tender.
- Ten minutes before it's done pour tomato sauce over meat.
- Serve over noodles.